sábado, 25 de outubro de 2008

...

All this talk of getting oldIt's getting me down my loveLike a cat in a bag, waiting to drownThis time I'm comin' downAnd I hope you're thinking of meAs you lay down on your sideNow the drugs don't workThey just make you worseBut I know I'll see your face againNow the drugs don't workThey just make you worseBut I know I'll see your face againBut I know I'm on a losing streak'Cause I passed down my old streetAnd if you wanna show, then just let me knowAnd I'll sing in your ear againNow the drugs don't workThey just make you worseBut I know I'll see your face again'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, tooJust like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off deadAll this talk of getting old It's getting me down my loveLike a cat in a bag, waiting to drownThis time I'm comin' downNow the drugs don't workThey just make you worseBut I know I'll see your face again'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls, I'm coming, tooJust like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off deadBut if you wanna show, just let me knowAnd I'll sing in your ear againNow the drugs don't workThey just make you worseBut I know I'll see your face again Yeah, I know I'll see your face againYeah, I know I'll see your face againYeah, I know I'll see your face againYeah, I know I'll see your face againI'm never going down, I'm never coming downNo more, no more, no more, no more, no moreI'm never coming down, I'm never going downNo more, no more, no more, no more, no more

Sem comentários: